The ultimate Spring Activities for Kindergarten (and pre-k!). I made this resource for my kids and for my students! It has everything you need for all things Spring!
I cover Literacy, Math and Science strands.
Here’s a list of what’s included:
- Number chart (1-20) + Alphabet chart
- Math worksheets: Fill in the blanks (1-10, 11-20).
- Complete the pattern
- Put the numbers in order (1-10, 11-20) – cut/paste.
- Trace the numbers 1-20
- Trace the lines x2
- Sort by size x2
- Match the beginning sounds.
- Flower Match upper and lower case letters.
- Animal sorting (cut/paste)
- Wings/no wings (cut/paste)
- Winter/Spring (cut/paste)
- sort the sight words (cut/paste)
- Blank spring writing prompts +spring toppers (use these to put on top of the spring writing paper).
- Sort the Winter and Spring Activities.
- Match the upper and lower case letters (cut these out and laminate them).
- Match the tulips to their word family.
- 8 different Spring sentences. Cut them up and have kids read them, and put them back together.
Math Task cards:
- Count and clip the right numer
- Rainbow Match: matching numbers 1-20