Passover for kids: Passover is one of the most sacred Jewish Holidays. This is a Passover story (Haggadah) that is made for kids. Through this resource, kids will learn the story of Passover. They can write and answers questions through the story and draw pictures.
There are also 2 versions:
- One with more pictures to colour.
- One with more writing (and pictures.
This is why I love this resource:
- Learning about different cultures and traditions is important!
- Making cards and sending good wishes is a good deed (in the Jewish religioun). This resource helps prepare kids for that!
- Helps develop writing and list making skills.
- It’s fun!
How can you use this resource:
- Drama centers to act out the story of Passover.
- With your class to tell the story of Passover
- As a Haggadah
- Guided writing
- Literacy centers
- Whatever else you choose!