High frequency words are a must when learning how to read. I’m a big believer that we need to put words in context and that straight memorization doesn’t work.
Here’s what’s included:
- Editable worksheets-words with 1-9 letters.
- Editable recording sheets
- Editable Dolch word lists (4 Sheets: Levels Prek- Grade 2)- you can edit these and fill them out for each student. Then print or save!
- Add you would like!
How can you use this resource:
- Learning new sight words/high frequency words
- Literacy centers
- Early finishers
- Remedial support
- Morning work
- Building imperative early literacy skills
- Whatever else you choose!