High Frequency Words
Create hundreds on high frequency words worksheets within minutes! This resource included 9 different worksheets where you can add in ANY words you like- then watch the words appear! It only takes a few minutes to put in your own high frequency words. This resource also includes editable checklists – if you want to change the words within the checklists, simply click the words and they will change!
High frequency words are frequently used words in the English language. I’m a big believer that we need to put words in context and that straight memorization doesn’t work.
Here’s what’s included:
- Editable worksheets-words with 1-9 letters.
- Editable recording sheets
- Editable sight word lists (4 Sheets: Levels Prek- Grade 2)- you can edit these and fill them out for each student. Then print or save!
- Add you would like!
How can you use this resource:
- Learning new sight words/high frequency words
- Literacy centres
- Early finishers
- Remedial support
- Morning work
- Building imperative early literacy skills
- Whatever else you choose!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Instagram: @leapingintolearning.
Like this Resource? Add it to your cart now!