How full is your bucket is one of my favourite all time books! It’s a book that focuses on how our actions affect others. This unit and activities can be used year-round!
Heres what’s included:
- Differentiated Writing activities
- Kindness cards
- Sentence starters
- Bucking sorting (sort things that fill or empty your bucket)
There are multiple differentiated writing activities:
- How full is your bucket?
- How empty is your bucket?
- How full is your bucket? How empty is your bucket?
- Venn Diagram: Compare and contrast
- Blank writing pages for differentiation
How can you use this in your classroom:
- Literacy center
- Guided Reading
- Shared reading
- Guided + shared writing
- Build imperative literacy skills
- Make text to self connections
- Make text to world connections
- Whatever else you choose!
This Resource pairs nicely with:
Guided Reading strategies
Sight word worksheets