Fall Activities for Kindergarten is PACKED with tons of NO/LOW Prep activities that help strengthen literacy skills and handwriting skills.
Having visuals for your classroom/home is essential to set kids up for success. There are over 30 fall words and 30 Halloween words. I love the autumn words and Halloween words as write the room activities, matching games, writing centres and much more!
What is included:
- Sensory Mats- Large Alphabet cards that students can use in multiple ways (patterning, placing mini erasers, bingo dabbers & so on).
- Trace Me- Students can trace Fall & Halloween themed words
- Letter Matching – Matching upper + lower case letters; Putting letters into alphabetical order.
- Differentiated alphabet matching. Many different worksheets for students to fill in (matching upper + lower case, fill in the blank, etc).
- Fall + Halloween word bank
- Fall + Halloween write the room
- Fall + Halloween words: these can be cut out and used at the writing centres or places around your house/classroom for kids to find.
- Fall word list
- Halloween word list
- Square cards for both Fall & Halloween
- Leaf shaped Fall words
- Spider shaped Halloween words
***This is a print and go unit! You will absolutely love the simplicity of just printing and using it with your kids/students! ***
How can you use this:
- Sensory bins + exploratory centers
- Literacy center
- Guided writing
- Building imperative early literacy skills
- Morning work
- Fast finishers
- Fine motor practice
- Remedial work
- Whatever else you choose!