April Writing Prompts are perfect to use for daily writing practice for Kindergarten (and prek-k) kids.
The Bundle will be worth $38 when it’s completed- grab it now before the price goes up!
Here are topics included:
- April Words picture list (1 Page)
- My April Writing Journal cover page
- What can you do for for the Earth?
- If you were a bug, why bug would you be?
- What can yo duo in the rain?
- What things can you do in the spring?
- What can we do to help save the earth?
- How do you know spring is here?
- What do flowers need to grow?
- What can you do during Spring Break?
- What games to you play in Spring?
- How does rain help you in Spring?
- In the Spring
- In the rain
- I like to play
- In the garden
- At the zoo
- In Spring, the frogs
- For Easter
- In Spring, the ducks
- Flowers grow
- In Spring, the bugs
28 different pictures writing prompts:
- Kids write what they see in the picture and make up a story.
- Kids use the sentence starters to help generate ideas.
- Kids also use the word bank to come up with their own ideas!