As a momma of 4 young kids, Mother’s day is never really “relaxing” but I wouldn’t have it any other way! I’ve put together a fun blog for you with a couple of free templates as well as of tons of fun Mother’s Day craft ideas! I always love making Mother’s day cards, Mother’s day crafts, and Mother’s day writing activities!
Mother’s Day Finger Painting activity:
Having little kids at home is fun and sometimes messy. I know though when they’re all grown up, I’ll miss their dirty little handprints. This was such a cute little activity. Here’s how I did it:
- Grab a piece of paper or white canvas.
- Using another paper (a different colour is preferable), cut out a heart and place it in the middle of the white paper (or canvas).
- With washable paints, squirt a bit out on a tray and have the kids one colour at a time with their fingers.
- Then take the heart off and let it dry.
- Once it’s dried, have the child write a little note inside the heart area. Something like “I love you” or “Happy Mother’s day”. At the bottom, you can paste this sweet poem. It just makes me cry every time!
Mother’s Day Virtual (Editable) card:
I know how hard this year has been, especially not being with loved ones. I made this Mother’s Day Card that can be editable and used many times. You can add in your own pictures and write on the lines. Then just save and send or save and print! Click HERE to download it! Please email if you have any questions! – email@example.com .
Shrinky dink little footprints!
How adorable are these! You can check out this craft HERE.
Loving this cute idea from The Craft Patch!
Mother’s Day Lap book (adorable!)
I just love this idea from The Primary Brain! Click this link to see more and download!!
Super Hero Paper Dolls:
Check out the activity HERE.
Here are some more amazing ideas for Mother’s Day activities (some are print and go!)
- Blooming flowers DIY by Mother Could
- 20 Flower Activities by ABCDee Learning
- 35+ different Mother’s day activities by Crazy Laura
- Activities for Preschoolers by Fun with Mama
Here are some great FREE Mother’s Day downloads! (Just print and go!)
- All about mom questionnaire
- Mother’s Day Poster
- Adorable Mother’s Day memory booklet
- Mother’s Day craft and poem
- Mother’s Day Cookbook
- Grandmother questionnaire
- M is for Mom poster
I would love to know what you think and if you try any of these activities! Please comment below 🙂